AIM
andrew

Break'n Into Your House Break'n Into Your House

different, loved the sound!!

There was something about the sound used in this movie, it was different funny an well done. I gave it a 1 for violence because of the window crashing on his head so i guess that could count as the window being violent. I was not too impressed with the graphics as im sure you are not with my spelling! but the graphics did have a certain charm to them in another light that fitted the soundfile well and complimented the theme of the movie. So i gace you a overall 6 :D good luck

AustinBreed responds:

:D Thanks.

Hitler and Dave Hitler and Dave

lol amazing mate

lol loved the little pic, well funny was amazing mate, did u do all the voices yourself? lol loved it

Mack Daddy Mario 2 (VGDC) Mack Daddy Mario 2 (VGDC)

give the sound a 10+!!!!

i love that movie and give the humor a 10+!!!!

Clay Donkeys 4: Slipknot Clay Donkeys 4: Slipknot

cool

i love slipknot i have made a movie and enterd it similar to this but the pics are slower on mine the pics change every 5 secs do that and it would rule!

Finding Newgrounds Finding Newgrounds

cool

i found it yyeeeeaaaaarrrrrssssssss ago when it was only tom who made the games i downloaded picos school from a different website oh yeah and i love slipknot good song!

Harry Potter/DBZ 2 Harry Potter/DBZ 2

brilliant movie

i didnt think that you would be able to make a better one than the first the first was brilliant too i supose that dbz fans wont be able to vote it down because it is obvious that bellend harry dies

nice job!

ImageNation responds:

No it will be voted down.. we new that before we posted but we hope we got though to some of the young dbz fans with the last one. So we'll see if it sucks then we hope it goes down for the right reasons this time. thanks for the review.

Above the Underground Above the Underground

that was BRILLIANTLY drawn

i expecially liked the way you did the 2 men!

Field Guide to Snapping Field Guide to Snapping

I enjoyed that very much

cool!!

Broken Saints Chapter 1 Broken Saints Chapter 1

that was the best

i dont think that you could have made it any better! keep it up

Broken Saints Trailer Broken Saints Trailer

i cant wait to watch them

that must have took aiges to make